Forschungsachse A: 10:00 – 12:00
Forschungsachse B: 13:00 – 15:00
Programm für Achse A:
- short update-round on all projects
- introduction of his project by Roman Polaski
- the DFG-evaluation in October: posters and other issues
- brainstorm on potential workshop themes for next year
- plan achsentreffen next semester
- [discuss network analysis]
Programm für Achse B:
first hour (1-2pm) organizational discussions:
- Workshops. Please come to the meeting with your ideas on workshop topics, invitees, scheduling. Ideally, we will be able to make some preliminary decisions on the organization of these workshops.
- Readings to be discussed in future Forschungsachsentreffen. The research line meetings are really a great opportunity to collectively read and discuss works pertinent to your dissertation projects. Please give some thought to what topics or specific readings you would like to discuss, and come to the meeting with your ideas. In my experience, theoretical or thematic works tend to be particularly well-suited for group discussion.
- Posters for the RTG Review in October. At this point, my understanding of the poster preparation is that we are each expected to provide a short text and several pictures that will be formatted (for us) into a poster. The text will (presumably) derive from your project proposals, which in some cases have changed through the course of your work. Please come to the meeting with any questions you may have.
second hour (2-3pm), discussion of the Mercator Fellow readings:
- introductory chapter of Peacock’s Pottery in the Roman World: An Ethnoarchaeological Approach
- assigned readings on comparative approaches in archaeology
- Datum/Zeit: 16.06.2017, 10:00 - 15:00 Uhr
- Veranstaltungsort: Universität Bonn, Abteilung des Graduiertenkollegs 1878
Lade Karte ...